Life is a burning tire, 2017
Life is a burning tire
Solo project at Museum Beelden aan Zee _ The Hague/NL
· Bart Achterkamp – ecologist
· Claudia Casali – director, International Museum of Ceramics in Faenza
· Irene Biolchini – lecturer, Department of Digital Arts, University of Malta
· Dick van Broekhuizen – curator Modern Sculpture, museum Beelden aan Zee & Sculptuur Instituut
· Alessandra Laitempergher – curator Modern Sculpture, museum Beelden aan Zee & Sculptuur Instituut
· Jan Teeuwisse – director, museum Beelden aan Zee & Sculptuur Instituut
· Alberto Zanchetta – director, Museum of Contemporary Art in Lissone
25 site-specific works
Dutch and English
EMMEGI contemporary Printed by Color Art – Brescia/IT
28 x 20 cm
With this delivery, you didn’t receive a cool packaging, but a clever one.
Respectful of nature, against the mass production.
The packaging will be made with materials already present in my studio (cardboard, wood, plastic), without producing new material.
In that way, following my ideal, the abandoned material has the possibility to become useful, involved in a new system.
Works and packaging are sanitized before the shipment.