KIMCHI (tales from), 2015
KIMCHI (tales from)
Documentation from the artist residency program at NICARP _ Nami Island/ROK
· Irene Biolchini – art critic
· Pietro Gaglianò – art critic
· Woo-hyon Kang – graphic Designer/CEO, Nami Island
· Elena Magini – art historian
· Nero/Alessandro Neretti – artist
· Gino Pisapia – art critic and independent curator
· CORE KOREA
· The things that we’ve never seen with our skin or the storm, the sun, the snow
· Texts and drawings
· CAR = STONE #1
· CELADON PANIC ROOM
· CAR = STONE #2
· FAKE TEXAS COYOTE
Italian and English
Carta Bianca Editore – Faenza/IT
24 x 17 cm
With this delivery, you didn’t receive a cool packaging, but a clever one.
Respectful of nature, against the mass production.
The packaging will be made with materials already present in my studio (cardboard, wood, plastic), without producing new material.
In that way, following my ideal, the abandoned material has the possibility to become useful, involved in a new system.
Works and packaging are sanitized before the shipment.