Handbook printed after the assignment of the First Prize at 58th International Competition of Contemporary Ceramic Art _ Faenza/IT
Jury’s motivation at 58th International Competition of Contemporary Ceramic Art by:
· Claudia Casali – director of The International Museum of Ceramic in Faenza
· Laura Borghi – editor
· Marinella Paderni – professor, contemporary art critic and curator
· Alessandra Laitempergher – curator, responsible for exhibitions and didactic at Museum Beelden aan Zee
· Nico Stringa – professor of Contemporary Art History at Ca’ Foscari
The work concept according to Nero by:
· Nero/Alessandro Neretti – artist
· The new apostles or economic-structural landscapes
· Selection of previous works
Italian and English
Carta Bianca Editore – Faenza/IT
22 x 15 cm
Black and white
With this delivery, you didn’t receive a cool packaging, but a clever one.
Respectful of nature, against the mass production.
The packaging will be made with materials already present in my studio (cardboard, wood, plastic), without producing new material.
In that way, following my ideal, the abandoned material has the possibility to become useful, involved in a new system.
Works and packaging are sanitized before the shipment.